COMMAND OF THE MIND
This is the central realization that we need to focus upon: To be able to control and command something we must first understand (comprehend) it and it's behavior. The human experience is a product of the holistic activity of the seven chakras. When we realize this fact, then we will soon gain mastery of the functions and expressions of the mind as represented by the seven chakras.
- THOUGHT CONTROL BY PRACTICE OF CONCENTRATION.
- Thought Control By A Positive Attitude.
- Thought-control by Non-cooperation WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.
- GRADUAL AND STEADY IMPROVEMENT.
- Daily Discipline of Thoughts.
- DISCERNMENT AND Vigilance.
- UNDERSTANDING THE BODY AND MIND.
- PRACTICING GUIDED CONCENTRATIONS, AFFIRMATIONS, AND VISUALIZATIONS.