- Shift your consciousness into the lighted mind, for lit it is, and look not down but up;
be not so conscious of the outer form.
- For two years study, read and serve within the circle wherein your soul has placed your
feet. Then look for greater scope, perhaps within that selfsame circle or perhaps within
another. But relinquish not the first.
- Develop joy in self-forgetfulness and serve your brothers in my Ashram. Two of them need
- Ponder the usefulness of shock, applied by you in love and yet with full
detachment and clarity of speech.
- You need to learn the art of reverence, my chela. The chain of Hierarchy is a fit
subject for reflection.
- Upon that chain you have your place. Some move ahead of you. Some move along with you.
Others again move on with hands outstretched to you. True occult reverence holds the key.
This means recognition, not obedience, not stooping down or looking up.