|To D. E. I.
- As a chela in my Ashram you move through life with all the power which flows out from
that center. Forget it not.
- The future opens up with much that must be done. Let not the doing intervene between the
- Love all, as love all chelas, and let pity rule your acts.
- The noise and turmoil of the way of life is great and you respond with undue pain.
Others escape in many ways and build a wall. For you, compassion is the way. Face facts
and have compassion.
- Lift up the weak for you are strong, and strength from many comes to you. Attract that
strength, then forward move with power to love and lift.
- Question not the staunchness of the strength and love which comes to you from three:
Myself, your brother A.A.B., and one other, little guessed by you as yet.