|REVIEW ON INDIFFERENCE
- What constitutes a review on divine Indifference?
- Am I confusing it with dispassion, or with a refusal to suffer?
- Does it signify in my mind separation and consequent pain?
- Am I capable of seeing myself with indifference, detached emotionally from any event?
- Can I see mentally, unbiased by any reaction from the emotional personal self?
- Do I ever do this?
- If I use this review on indifference as it should be used, that will be the effect in my
- How would this affect the group in which I seek to work?
- Would this effect be desirable, and do I desire it?
- Is this review a scientific method of achieving indifference?
- Have I ever worked in such a scientific way to achieve this quality of discipleship?
- Do I feel it a desirable thing to try out now?
- Can I be indifferent in a divine way whilst using it?
- What are the reasons for any belief that divine indifference is the way for me to tread
- What basis for this do I find in my reading and my studies? 
- Does my soul lie behind this urge or pressure towards indifference which is brought to
bear upon me?
- Would indifference intensify my capacity for increased usefulness in service?
- In what way?
- How does it help my progress on the path?
- If it is true that the blind must advance by touching, by keeping attached, and
by keeping hold; but that those with sight, by seeing and by keeping free and
unattached; why then, having sight, do I close my eyes and hold on and feel my way instead
of seeing it?
- Is the mind the organ of vision for the spiritual man? If so,
- Is my mind an organ of vision?
- Can I hold my mind "steady in the light" and see life truly and free from any
- As I review this day, what part has divine indifference played in it?
- Have I spoken from the angle of a divinely indifferent viewpoint?
- Have I practiced an indifferent attitude to myself when circumstances arose which
threatened my emotional poise?
- We are told that self-realization is our immediate goal; in view of this, what do I know
- The indifference of the soul or self to the fragmentary self?
- The illusion of identification of that self with the little self?
- Again we are told that there is an archetype, a pattern, a way, a goal, a light upon the
- Which of these words expresses my personal objective and why?
- How far is the archetypal pattern reflected in my life?
- What attachments prevent its full expression?
- I am the redeemer of my lower nature. Therefore:
- How much part does divine indifference play in this redemption process? 
- In which of my three aspects - physical, emotional or mental - is it felt the most?
- Does redeeming force play through me to others?
- My nature in truth is love.
- How can this truly manifest and yet with indifference?
- Through which body do I most easily express this love?
- To what am I the most attached and how can I deal with it?
- What attitude and qualities will have to be developed in me if I am rightly to practice
- What is the objective of such a practice? Can I express it formally to myself?
- In terms of my three bodies or aspects?
- In terms of discipleship?
of these questions for two days at a time and give them concentrated thought each month
for a year.