- From where you stand I see a point of light, a shimmering thread of gold. It passes from
your heart to mine and strengthens day by day, each year. Pass onward on this bridge of
- Ever to you my message has gone forth: Love and more love. Again I send it forth and
with my love.
- You restrict your field of service, brother of old. Expand again.
- My brother, the need of your heart is the need of my heart and the need of your
brothers. This fusing of need will call forth the sun and shadows will disappear.
- Men climb a wall, the sage remarked, and sit athwart the top. Then they climb down.
Ponder on this.
- At the foot of the wall lies a well, added the sage. Love lies at the bottom of the
well. It cannot be drowned, but men love not deep water.